Who doesn’t like saving money? What if there were some easy ways to save extra money that would be easy to do and wouldn’t impact your lifestyle in a negative way? Popsugar put together a great list of 101 different ways to save money that could make a big impact long term. Below we’ve pulled out a few of our favorite ideas from the article! To check out all 101 ways to save money, you can read the article HERE.
- Article Item #4: “Automate money from your paycheck to your savings every month so you won’t be tempted to overspend.”
- Article Item #9: “Check your bills for mistakes.”
- Article Item #16: “Keep your home organized so you know what you have and won’y buy duplicates at the store.”
- Article Item #17: “Take a shopping list with you to the store and stick to it.”
- Article Item #23: “Get a home energy audit.”
- Article Item #25: “Max out an employer-matched 401K plan.”
- Article Item #64: “Turn off lights and unplug electronics when not in use.”
- Article Item #73: “Monitor your bank or Mint account regularly so you are spending consciously every day.”
- Article Item #98: “Shop around for a home insurance policy to save.”
Photo by Pixabay.